Friday 20 April 2012

What I did when I was bored



When I started to draw and sketch, it was nothing serious. Now, it really is all I want to do. Art is an escape from everything. I might not be perfect at it (clearly I'm not), but there's always room for improvement. When I'm bored I practice and sometimes when work bores me, I draw. Do you think there is such a thing as an addiction to art? I might be coming down in a heavy case! Here's two of my early digital work. Remember these are copyrighted by moi.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, nice ones. we both can't get the edges straight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, those days. Now I zoom in real close to get the edges.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Don't use bad language. Youths might sneak onto the blog. We need less horrifically scared people in the world.